Pages

Saturday 2 October 2010

Confession #1: I'm a Norwich City fan...

but, unfortunately, I can't drive a tractor!

And no, I'm not best friends with Stephen Fry (mores the pity) though I do follow him on Twitter. As yet, it is an unreciprocated relationship!

But I have met Delia Smith a few times, and kissed her (on the cheek) after a Norwich victory. And I did hold a season ticket and spend many of my teenage years sitting in the lower tier of the Barclay end at Carrow Road, so although I live in the North East now there is forever part of me with the Canaries. And part of them with me -  I've got a bit of the pitch in my garden!

So what's this got to do with anything?

Very little I suppose, but I get the feeling the Green & Yellow army will get the odd mention as we go along, so I thought you'd best be warned.

And you never know - it may encourage young Mr. Fry to follow me back....!

No comments:

Post a Comment